Peter Solberg A/S stores all wines in the best conditions to make sure that they do not suffer any negative impact before being sold on.
- All wines are thoroughly inspected upon delivery before being accepted into our warehouse
- Wines are stored on pallets
- Our warehouse is located in the basement and is temperature controlled
- The humidity is monitored to ensure the condition of labels, corks and original wooden boxes / cardboard boxes
Peter Solberg A/S ensures that wines are delivered with appropriate considerations to temperature, security and quality.
Delivery for professionals:
- Wines are packed on pallets
- The pallets are filmed with black plastic wrap
- The filmed pallets are sealed with our security logo tape
- We prefer to ship with the customer's shipping partner
- Alternatively, shipping can be arranged with leading Danish shippers at the customer's expence. Insurance against loss or breakage is offered.
Delivery for individuals:
- Wines are packed in transport boxes designed for wines
- Packages are shipped with Post Nord
- We offer full insurance
Details regarding delivery are agreed in advance with PETER SOLBERG A/S.
Transporting wine in extreme weather conditions may cause damage to the wines. During periods of extreme heat or cold, we are pleased to provide complimentary short-term storage.